Politicians kill the constitution Don't re elect anyone Politics in America

Monday, September 1, 2008

The Hollywood Candidate Is Not Obama


What is coming out about Palin makes me think she is not the sweet beauty contest winner she appears. It seems she is hard headed, vindictive ( firing people who disagree with her, a la Bush ). Hunting ( which I really have no problem with ) etc.



When you look at her "attributes" as a person I see a man trapped in a woman's body ! The sort of "woman" who would cut your balls off at the turn of a hat if you don't agree with her 100%.



This does not sound like someone open to discussion...she sounds like someone who, like Bush, believes in the old "My way or the highway" mentality. This type of mind set precludes negotiations and any foreign policy designed around diplomacy .



I think she shares McCains hair trigger response and would be dangerous.
About John McCain
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost