Politicians kill the constitution Don't re elect anyone Politics in America

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Thanks to the People Who Worked on OffTheBus; Here's What Comes Next

I would also like to invite interested people to join me in keeping Congress and the Obama administration working on the things we need. http://www.joethevoter.org



I was a campaign volunteer and was impressed with the enthusiasm and energy. I don't want to see that go away and decided to create a site to try to tap that energy to guide the writing of proposed legislation and guidelines. I am seeking some experts in various fields to volunteer to work with ordinary citizens in this project. I would love to see some of Huffington's experts come on board to help. There is nothing commercial about this idea...just us people staying involved with our new government.



Please drop by to visit us and help spread the word.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost