Politicians kill the constitution Don't re elect anyone Politics in America

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Public Option, Medicare Buy-In Could See Senate Floor Fights


I have urged my Senator, Bill Nelson of Florida to get on board with this option. I emailed his staffer and sent a fax to his DC and Orlando offices just minutes ago.



I have also sent emails to the DNC to let them know in no uncertain terms, that if they fail to bring reform with a majority in Congress and the White House...we don't need them any longer.



It is shameful that even with a majority of votes ( recently a super majority ) they still can't get anything important done. I admire the Republicans for one thing...their willingness to work together as a unit even if it is against our best interests. If the Dems could learn anything it is that they can do what they want...if they chose to work FOR the people instead of for special interests.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost