Politicians kill the constitution Don't re elect anyone Politics in America

Friday, October 8, 2010

Bank Of America Stops Foreclosures In All 50 States


What about my house...already sold at auction by BOA in Florida?



I filed a motion to dismiss because according to those documents BOA did not even own the mortgage or have possession of those papers. They used scam attorneys against which there is now a class action suit. That was my retirement gone due to Wall Street games and BOA. I then had to file bankruptcy to protect myself from a judgment not possible to do on disability.



Lawsuit claims that Florida's largest foreclosure firm faked documents.



The suit, filed in U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, says David J. Stern and his Plantation-based legal team violated the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act by generating fraudulent mortgage assignments when pursuing foreclosures.



http://tinyurl.com/sue-boa
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost