Politicians kill the constitution Don't re elect anyone Politics in America

Friday, June 12, 2009

The Health Insurance Mafia Deserves a Good Screwing


Ditto on most of this. I am self employed with no care. Premiums would bankrupt me.



At 63 and with a bad hip to boot I have no employment options to get a job with health care. I can't do much because of my hip and I can't afford a new hip to enable me to work more. Catch 22 created by greed.



I have heard all the nastiness from republicans about public health care but have yet to hear how they plan to assure 46 million Americans without coverage will be covered under any private plan.



Out of curiosity I called Blue Cross. I told them I have no money to pay for insurance but needed a hip replacement to enable me to walk and work again. They don't offer anything unless you have cash...they suggest you inquire about a government program and even provided phone numbers to medicare etc. ( Curious that the company who is paying for ads to block government programs have their numbers and refer those without money to seek government programs )



I'll take an "inefficient" government plan over one I can never afford.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost