Politicians kill the constitution Don't re elect anyone Politics in America

Friday, October 17, 2008

McCain at Sunset


I still harbor fear that somehow McCain pulls it off. I don't see any way an intelligent or logical person can vote for him but many will so I guess logic and brains are not a prerequisite for voting...*sigh* Also honesty is not something we can count on when it comes to Republican dirty election tricks.



As bad as things are now in the world and in America I cannot imagine how much worse it will get if McCain enters office and worse, dies leaving the reigns of office to Palin. I am 62 and don't have as much to worry for my future as do the children of this nation. I fear that more right-wing radicalism in the Oval Office will so damage this nation that future generations might look to live elsewhere where they can believe the government actually gives a rat's a#% about the average person.



McCain is part of the old system that has allowed America to decline over the past years. We need new, well educated people dedicated to improving life for the average American rather than increasing the wealth of a privileged few.



We need Obama and more young, honest members of Congress of both parties.
About John McCain
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost