Politicians kill the constitution Don't re elect anyone Politics in America

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The "Bipartisan Compromise" Scam

I scream all the time. Problem is I don't count because I don't have a million dollars to donate each day.



http://www.jacksonville.com/community/cc/pkruger/stories/072709/072709105718.shtml



I just now faxes my second letter of this week to both of my senators. I can't understand any reluctance on their part because neither of them is running for reelection next term. I guess that won't deter them from collecting promises of donations to their replacements, however.



I received an email from the new kid on the block asking for support in his Senate bid. I replied that first I want to see a written promise and guarantee that he won't take special interest money or allow a lobbyist to place their interest ahead or ours.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost