Politicians kill the constitution Don't re elect anyone Politics in America

Friday, July 24, 2009

New Rule: Not Everything in America Has to Make a Profit


Health Care and Profit. Let the doctors make a profit...they actually provide care. But the insurance companies provide nothing but added expense and stand between you and the doctors.



I have no problem with them existing provided I can get care without being required to do business with them. In France as many as 80% of their citizens buy some added private insurance as a matter of choice to gain some extra "perks" It is not expensive because their insurance companies know they sell a luxury add-on and that the real emergencies are going to be covered by their national plan anyway.



US Insurance companies will survive by creating these same add-on packages for those who want them. As long as we can have access without stuffing their pockets for the privilege of seeing my doctor, then let them scrap for nickels and dimes from someone else with money to burn.



Let my pay for my care either through an added tax or by paying a premium to a public plan that is not stuffed with corporate profits.



BTW Bill Maher I know you have insurance and can afford it but I would love to know how much you have to pay in premiums each month for health care.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost