Politicians kill the constitution Don't re elect anyone Politics in America

Monday, July 7, 2008

Obama, Stay the Course!


I agree and am dissapointed in Obama for not upholding his own oath of office.

He is honor bound to uphold the constitution as a seated senator. Immunity flies in the face of the first amendment right to petition the courts. I have made this clear in my own articles in OpEdNews and sent faxes to my reps, senators and to Obama.



What is sad is he is now lowering his standards and compromising his ethics for votes. I once trusted Obama to be "different" and above politics as usual. He is reducing the campaign choices to picking the lesser of two evils.



McBush scares me more than Obama does. I can still hope that Obama is doing what he is doing to improve chances at election and will then do the right thing. But I can't read his mind and his tactics don't make me like him better.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost